THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS CANCELED A FLOOD WATCH FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: DORCHESTER MD, SOMERSET MD, WICOMICO MD, WORCESTER MD.
More Safety Info:
- Be prepared for bad weather before it hits
- WHAT OTHERS SAY: Prepare and plan for severe weather
- Fire chief reminds to be prepared for severe weather
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Tornado Safety
- NOAA, FEMA launch first ever National Severe Weather Preparedness Week
Violent Weather News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.