RACINE — Racine County TRIAD in partnership with SC Johnson will present the free community interest program, “Home Safety Tips for Older Adults,” from 10 to 11 a.m. Oct. 6 at the Golden Rondelle Theater, 1525 Howe St.
The progarm will focus on the two most dangerous situations in a senior’s home — falls and fires.
Those attending will be provided with helpful guidance and tips to reduce falls at home, and will leave with fire preparedness advice as well as
knowing how to act safely in the event of a fire.
Reservations are required by calling (262) 260-2154 or go to www.scjohnson.com/visit under “Schedule Your Tour.”
More Safety Info:
- Free home safety program focuses on fall prevention
- Hopkins Fire Department Gets $93K For Home Fire Safety Program
- St. Francis Promotes Home Safety In "Weekend Warrior" Program
- GoHomeInsurance.net Provides Home Safety Tips
- Home safety workshop to be held Monday