Home Depot and the Countryside Fire District recently partnered to present a fire safety day to the community of Vernon Hills.
Home Depot provided grills and fire pits for firefighters to discuss how residents can keep their property safe around these types of outdoor heat sources. The importance of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide protectors and fire extinguishers was also highlighted.
The Lake County Fire Chiefs Association provided a smoke trailer for customers to learn about indoor fire safety, and the Stop Gas Fires educational program was also presented.
For more information about fire safety, visit countrysidefire.com.
More Safety Info:
- Fire Safety at home – WALA
- Conn. Fire Inspires Kids’ Home Safety Business Idea
- Easton Fire Officials Present Home Safety Tips
- Insurance Institute For Business and Home Safety Pushing For Residential Fire …
- July Fourth home fire safety… Now go forth and grill!