AN AWARENESS event will offer information and advice on home safety as part of national Gas Safety Week.
The free drop-in takes place in the foyer of BQ in Derriford on Wednesday, from 10am to 4pm.
The event is being held by voluntary organisation Plymouth Care and Repair, which is part of Independent Futures and the Devon and Cornwall Housing group.
Staff will be on hand to give advice and practical support on how to organise and pay for different types of work around the home, concentrating specifically on gas safety.
Raymond Vooght, handyperson at Plymouth Care and Repair, said: “We are looking forward to meeting members of the public to discuss any concerns they may have around gas safety in their homes and to raise awareness of the importance of taking care of your gas appliances.”
More Safety Info:
- First Older, Safer, Longer event offers guidance to drivers over 50
- Fifth-graders learn safety lessons during annual event
- IBHS Offers Colorado Residents Last-Minute Wildfire Preparedness Advice
- Professional Inspector Calls for Inspections for Home Safety
- Kitchen appliances bring lots of home safety complaints