Genwal Resources Inc., an affiliate of Ohio-based Murray Energy Corp., denied Thursday that any of the violations led to the deadly collapse, which leveled a section of the Crandall Canyon mine as large as 63 football fields. From the start, Murray Energy chief Bob Murray insisted that the cave-in was triggered by a natural earthquake.
More Safety Info:
- Hecla CEO: Idaho silver mine that was shuttered for safety reasons to start …
- Comcast launches home security service in Utah
- Wyoming coal mine accused of safety violations
- Drilling company pleads guilty to safety lapses in New Zealand mine disaster …
- OSHA fines Phoenixville manufacturer over safety violations