Plano-based Safety-Kleen Inc., an environmental services company, has enticed a corporate suitor to buy the company.
Clean Harbors Inc., a Boston-area based provider of hazardous water disposal and landfills, announced Monday that it has reached an agreement to acquire Safety-Kleen for $1.25 billion in cash. The deal is expected to
More Safety Info:
- June’s Severe Weather Losses Near $2 Billion in US: Aon Benfield
- Kitchen appliances bring lots of home safety complaints
- Albemarle Food Safety business launches new antimicrobial product
- OccuNomix International LLC acquires OK-1 Safety
- 5SToday.com Offers New Free Floor Marking Guide to Help Provide Safety and …