The jet is one of Boeing’s most critical products. The company delivered the first 787, known as the Dreamliner, last year following several years of design and production delays. Airlines set record orders for the jet, as its lightweight, high-tech design was expected to offer travelers more comfort, provide airlines significant fuel savings and open up new routes.
More Safety Info:
- Chinatown Bus Firm Cited 204 Times Before Bus Crash: NTSB
- NTSB looking into motor home crash that killed 5 Minnesotans
- FSF Challenges Business Aviation on Safety Issues
- Enbridge says pipeline safe after NTSB blasts company
- Feds expand Jeep Wrangler fire investigation