InsuranceQuotesUSA.com, part of the Insurance Quotes USA network, is an all-in-one stop for car insurance. The company reveals several vehicle safety features to look for when purchasing a vehicle to help consumers save more on car insurance.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 07, 2012
Consumers in the United States can use InsuranceQuotesUSA.com to find, compare, and save money on car insurance quotes. The company, part of the Insurance Quotes USA network, aims to provide consumers with as much information, resource, and opportunities to compare as possible. “Our goal is to help you save money on car insurance,” said Eric, Senior Advisor of InsuranceQuotesUSA.com. “In addition to our services, we also provide you with money saving tips on a regular basis.” The company reveals several vehicle safety features to look for when purchasing a vehicle that can improve the safety rating of a vehicle.
“In addition to the things you can do to improve the security rating of your vehicle, the safety rating of a vehicle is also a major factor on your car insurance premium,” said Eric. “We have prepared a list of safety features of a vehicle that you should look for when purchasing a vehicle before obtaining an insurance policy.”
1. Electronic Stability Control – Designed to help drivers to maintain control of their vehicles during times of intense steering maneuvers. It is a smart device that monitors wheel speed and applies braking force to one or more wheels when needed.
2. Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Detects vehicles or objects ahead and cautions driver of impending collisions.
3. Lane Departure Warning (LDW): Detects lane markings on the road and cautions driver of unintentional lane drift.
4. Back-Up Camera: Detects vehicles or objects behind the vehicle when the vehicle is on reverse.
5. Advanced Frontal Air Bags – Released on September 1, 2006, this new type of air bags is designed to protect in frontal crashes by shielding both the driver’s and front passenger’s head, neck, and chest.
6. Side Air Bags and Curtains – Protects the occupant’s head, neck, chest, and pelvis from impacts during side crashes.
7. Advanced Head Restraints – Reduces potential head and neck injuries during crashes.
8. Safety Belt with Load Limiter and Pretensioner – Absorbs crash energy and tightens belts to restrain occupants during crashes.
9. Anti Lock Brakes (ABS) – Prevents the wheels from locking during panic braking.
10. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) – As the name suggests, this is an electronic device that monitors the tire pressure of each tire.
In addition to the tips above, InsuranceQuotesUSA.com offers a fast, secure, and easy to use platform which allows consumers to compare quotes from multiple companies at the same time. “Consumers can compare and save more than $800 on car insurance with us,” Eric continued. “We had one individual who managed to save over $828 on a new policy with similar coverage.”
About the Insurance Quotes USA Network
The Insurance Quotes USA (IQUSA) network currently has 3 web properties within the network – InsuranceQuotesUSA.com, AffordableInsurancePlans.com, and PropertyInsuranceCoverage.com. Each website serves a unique purpose for consumers in the United States. With the company’s I.Q.U.S.A. service model – Instant insurance quotes, Quotes from multiple companies, Unbeatable coverage types, Smooth user experience, and Affordable policy rates – the company aims to build a strong online presence in the insurance industry through new domain acquisitions and development. In addition to car insurance, the IQUSA network also provides home, health, life, business, and travel insurance quotes.
How does InsuranceQuotesUSA.com work? When a zip code is entered, the system automatically determines the location of the zip code, connects with insurance providers in the specific area, and then displays quotes from multiple companies on the screen. The entire process completes in a matter of seconds. Compare and save money on affordable insurance plans today.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebinsurance/quotes/prweb9678102.htm
More Safety Info:
- National Building Safety Month: IBHS Research Center Teaching Consumers Value …
- Food Safety Professionals Play Essential Role in Protecting Consumers
- Violent 2 car crash throws vehicle into building on Detroit’s east side
- Low cost, real time GPS tracker with advanced features
- National Interstate’s Affiliate, Safety, Claims and Litigation Services, LLC …