An investigation showed the plane would have been able to fly had the captain responded correctly. Instead, it plummeted into a house near Buffalo, N.Y., killing all 49 people aboard and a man in the home. Investigators cited pilot training lapses by the regional airline, Colgan Air, as a factor.
More Safety Info:
- Minnesota Fire marshal urges residents to take online safety challenge
- Take the Home Safety Challenge
- Charter bus company involved in NJ crash wasn’t authorized to operate in the US
- Bronx Bush Crash Caused by Tired Driver, Board Says
- After fatal South Jersey fires, check home safety – Gloucester County Times